Lookin' Good at 58

Sunday, February 19, 2017

I Think It's Time to Start Another Book

Lately I have been pondering the idea of writing another book. My first book was all about my travels upon taking a bar tending course. Some people have asked me when the second part is coming out but I do not think I will write a follow up to it as after I got married there were a lot of things that I did that are bit of a blur.

The next book may incorporate some things I learned during this time but to do it in chronological fashion would be difficult because a lot that went on job wise did not last that long. So to remember it all would be too confusing for me to recap.

I may just write a book on what I have learned from my experiences. I have had the opportunity to observe how people act under different circumstances from a sale's person and waiter's perspective. Each chapter would be on a different topic.

Basically a book on human behavior. Psychology has always interested me so along those lines.

In other words when someone says something what do they really mean? Using examples of guests that I have served in the past and people I have met.

Could be interesting...


No comments: