Lookin' Good at 58

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

June 17th Will Be The Last Day to Buy the Book On-Line

It was 2 years ago this coming June that I published my book. On June 17th it is available on line for the last time as I did not renew the world wide distributorship through such retailers as Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc..

Perhaps another time in the future I will do it again through a publisher but right now this chapter has ended. Pardon the pun..

I want to thank everyone who bought a book. I was happy to share my story with you. Your comments on it were amazing. For those of you who want to buy a book you will have to contact me via email or through this blog after June 17th. I currently do not have any books so between now and June 17th if you are interested in buying one check out the links on this home page and they will get you right there.

Once again thank you for your interest!

No comments: