Lookin' Good at 58

Monday, February 29, 2016

Three Hundred Thousand Page Views and Counting and My Check- Up

It has been 8 years since I started this blog and last night while I was asleep it eclipsed 300,000 page views in total. Almost to the month I started so during I believe 98 months I averaged just over 3,000 a month.

Not too bad. So thanks for reading and following my opinion on certain things.

On another note I recently went from a 34" waist to a 32" waist because I have gotten slimmer working in this new job since June. I think I eat better as well.

Anyway not only do my pants fit better giving better support to my aching back but I generally feel more efficient on the floor. As well I bought a better belt and a new vest.

Now on another job interview tip always dress for success. I know it is tough to get a suit pressed all the time or a shirt dry cleaned but you gotta do it especially if the interview calls for it. Don't overdress so that you look better than the interviewer because that may intimidate the interviewer. But always look your best. Hair nicely done and no slouching during the interview. You will feel more confident.

One last thing. I weigh 79.9 kilograms or 175 pounds. That is what I weighed with a 32" waist back in 1979. I had a check up today for a hernia operation on March 23rd and my blood pressure was taken twice. The first time was 102/62 and the next time was 108/68. So I was pretty pleased with that as well. Being a waiter keeps me in shape. So once I get a tooth pulled and this hernia fixed I should be as good as new!

So I know I have posted this before elsewhere but one last time right here. I am looking good!

No comments: