Lookin' Good at 58

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Less Than 2 Weeks Away

I haven't been posting many tastings lately. With the 45-50 hour work weeks and inviting people to be a guest on the radio show I am keeping busy enough these days.

It kicks off August 31st at noon EDT when I do the show about myself. Everyone has to know who the host is before I can interview another person. right/

Then Labour Day is a repeat. September 14th I start interviewing others. It promises to be a great kick off. I have one spot left for September and I am booking October shows as well.

A sommelier and Master Chef are booked already so it promises to be an exciting listen.

Stay tuned for more!
August 31 at Noon EDT on www.voiceamerica.com Variety Channel

1 comment:

Leslie Lim said...

First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org