Lookin' Good at 58

Friday, June 12, 2015

Wine Tastings and Beer Tastings

As you may have noticed I have not been posting very much lately except for the odd wine tasting.

Now to make posting more consistent I am now going to post every Monday a wine tasting and every Thursday a beer tasting. Unless something else newsworthy comes up I am sticking to this schedule.

Less is more. Less postings than I previously did in the past but more informative and entertaining.

In the mean time I am working with my producer getting the radio show set up to begin on August 31st at noon EDT.

If any one would like to be a guest let me know by sending me an email at ssnicolle@rogers.com  . The name of the show is "The Hospitality Industry News Network." So as long as it has to do with hospitality you could be a guest!

I will see you Monday with the wine tasting of the week!

Also as a final note if any of you have ever thought of purchasing my book on my experiences travelling around in the Hospitality Industry you can now get the hardcover edition at $18.99 and softcover $11.99. Remember these prices are in Canadian dollars which is running around 81 cents American.

$1 of the purchase price goes toward the Sick Kids Foundation too. A worthy cause!

You can purchase the book here.

No comments: