Lookin' Good at 58

Monday, May 4, 2015

Don't Get Complacent

When I took the bartending course back in 1979 and got a job soon after I was pretty happy about my situation. I was making some money and having some fun. When you are 20 years old that is about all you want.

But as time went on I wanted to do more so I began to educate myself further. I took a Home Study Restaurant and Management Course and learned French. This got me to Switzerland where I was interviewed to work on a cruise ship. When you do something it leads to something else.

So my tip for this week is never get complacent. There is always something else you can learn from your profession. Courses to be taken and in some cases this could lead to better opportunities.

Hey if you never make something happen nothing will.

Have a great day!

Steven

No comments: