Lookin' Good at 58

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Your Future Steven Nicolle - Bartending Segment


A local cable station did a series of shows outlining some of their courses. Here I am talking about the bartending course I taught at the college. The way I taught the course was how I got started back in 1979 in my book,"You Only Live Once." You can buy a paperback for only $12.99 Canadian directly from Friesen Press. Not bad if you are an American. That just runs a little over $10.40 in US dollars now because of our sinking Canadian dollar. Just click on the title to redirect you to Friesen Press. It is where the best deal on the book can be had and you can read all about what happened travelling around for 17 years. Don't forget $1 of your purchase goes to Sick Kids Foundation as well.

No comments: