Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Moving to the Website

As you may have noticed by now for the last couple of months I have been flip flopping back and forth between this blog and my website www.stevennicolle.com 

When I do a wine tasting at the website I will later post it here. If something happens about the book I post it there and here.

My focus especially when the New Year arrives is to continue the wine tastings and to obviously promote the book. Honestly I don't know what else I can blog about with regards to serving tables. I am using other ideas just to blog about something diluting the purpose of this blog.

Back in 2008 when I started waiterextraordinaire I had no idea 6 years later I would still be posting on it.

It has been fun for sure. Thank you for reading and commenting.

When I post now it will be from the website. So check in once in a while. I will leave this site up and running to display how the progress toward the Sick Kids donation is coming along. It went up a dollar yesterday as another book was bought on-line.

If you ever want to contact me you can at my email ssnicolle@rogers.com 

We will be in Iceland over the holiday and I am looking forward to that. Saunas and whirlpools for me!

So for now let me wish you all a Merry Xmas and New Year!

I hope we can chat sometime in the future..



No comments: