Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Always Mention the Holiday or Weekends

Whenever I go to a table I always say something positive.

When I greet a table I say if it is Friday, Happy Friday because most people for them it is the end of a week of work. If it is Saturday and especially if it is nice out I will say what a beautiful weekend we are having or are you having a good weekend?

If it is Sunday I say I hope everyone has had a good weekend.

If it is during the week sometimes I will say nice of you to come out to see us.

If it is a few days before a holiday I always wish them a good holiday or a few days later say something like I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

Always I try to say something positive or uplifting. Even pay them a compliment upon greeting them.

This helps the service throughout the meal and opens the guest to you.

No comments: