Lookin' Good at 58

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Book is Coming Out in May

I have word the book is coming out in May. This has been quite the project and after over 2 years in the making this is finally going to happen. I believe this is going to be a good read. My goal is to raise $50,000 for Sick Kids Foundation through the sale of this book so stay tuned as the book is about to come out.

As for me I am still working as a waiter doing the best I can. My wife last week had a hysterectomy and my brother has to go through chemotherapy for his colon cancer. My Mom is in a retirement home for her dementia. So there is a lot new but I keep plugging along.

The restaurant industry is still the same. Some good tippers and some bad ones. Busy times and slow times. Nothing ever changes. Just do the best we can and try to make some money.

Hope all is well with you all.

Take care

No comments: