Lookin' Good at 58

Monday, September 2, 2013

Are You Our Waiter?

The other night I get sat my first table. I go over and greet them and ask how they are doing and my where has the summer gone sort of chat. It lasts about 30 seconds.

I tell them what our features are and then proceed to ask what they would like to have for a beverage.

The guy then ask me, " Are you our waiter?"

I jokingly reply that no I am not I just wanted to come over and start talking with you and that I will go and get their waiter now to which I quickly added of course I am.

I felt like saying no I randomly pick a table in the dining room out of my section and start talking about anything and our menu features for nothing!

Anyway they were nice and that but you wonder sometimes what people are thinking.

No comments: