Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

If You Want Help Sometimes This is What You Do

You help first. The other day this waiter had to leave for a few minutes and said that once they got back they will set their table.

Instead of waiting for this person to get back I set the table. When I needed someone to watch my table which was camping out so I could go home this person offered to watch it.

Always do something for someone else first. It is like when people ask for volunteers. Always volunteer first then you will hardly ever be asked again. Raise your hand or say I will.

Don't hide. Be out there.

There are leaders, followers, and people who just want to get out of the way. Be the leader.

2 comments:

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

Steven Nicolle said...

vuhelp.net...it is a good thing thanks.