Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

One of the Stupidest Questions of all Time

Recently a co-worker took me aside and told me what a guest asked him when he went over to the table. Usually after some years you hear or think you have heard just about everything but this one I had never heard nor will I expect to hear it ever again.

Are you ready for this???


Okay here it is...

Do you have any vegetarian steaks?

That is like asking if you have any fish beef dishes. Or am I missing something here??

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Vege...huh, WHAT?!

Please tell me they were kidding or really, really soused. Because that is the epitome of stupidly entitled if they were sober and serious.

WOW. And I thought being asked for a non alcoholic bourbon and coke was ridiculous. THAT takes it. Wow.

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom...it is truly amazing.

bulletholes said...

Actually, there is such a thing. its a soy product. Here in Texas its become pretty popular with several burger places. mostly burgers, but they do make in in a steak form too.
Welcome to the 21st century.

Steven Nicolle said...

Bulletholes...that is good to know and in steak form too! Thanks for that info. Didn't know that existed.