Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Opened Up a Store for ebooks.

Well I figured that with my memoirs done for now and having been on the blog scene for quite a while I will open up a store with some small downloadable ebooks that will not break anyone's budget.

If you click on ebooks at the top right it will send you to a sight where I plan on adding one new one a week. I have the first one posted now.

As well I want to start an informative newsletter once a week talking about a particular wine region or grape.

Once Valentine's Day is over and the ensuing weekend I will get onto that.

Meanwhile work is work and with lunch and dinners now I am getting busy. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I will keep you posted and once again thanks for taking the time.

2 comments:

Banquet Manager said...

Good morning my old friend. I hope you are fine, no GREAT! I have an ebook for you if you don't mind. It's mine and I'm just finishing up with it. I hope you will be kind enough to list it on your site and maybe even give it a review that I can post on a site i have already prepared as promotion.

Once I get it all finished I will reach out to you again so we can talk more privately.

Please take care of yourself and as always, I wish you the best.

From, the Banquet Manager

Steven Nicolle said...

Banquet Manager...by all means let me know how I can help. Nice to hear from you. Hope things are going well!