Lookin' Good at 58

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Won Myself a Free Dinner

Last night one of the managers handed me a ticket for a free entree after work one night. He said someone called in and complimented me. The great thing about this is I heard someone emailed about my service a couple of weeks ago that has not been passed on yet regarding some good service I did that night. When it comes through that should be another free entree.

You gotta like that when it happens especially since all the GMs got moved around and we have a new one working for us since a month ago.

It is all good. I am remaining on top of my game and focused on the season ahead.


2 comments:

Caveman said...

Nice job! I wish I worked with more professional servers such as yourself.

Steven Nicolle said...

Thanks man!