Lookin' Good at 58

Saturday, September 1, 2012

University on Wheels

Lately I have been driving to work listening to motivational tapes. If you want to get mentally fired up before getting to work and it takes you 15 minutes or more of travel listen to a tape.

You don't have to be in sales to get all positive. Being a waiter and earning tips is like being self-employed anyway.

If you want to make money each night you have to be 100% positive! If you are not right in the mind before you begin you will have an up and down night. Only 100% focus will do.

Being positive and focused will lead to a positive outcome!

4 comments:

Joe Sixtop said...

Ya know, that's actually a pretty good idea,it mite be very helpful and I don't see how it could hurt. I'll see if I can get any of those at my local library and try it out instead of what I usually listen to on the way to work, which is Megadeth

Steven Nicolle said...

Joe Sixtop...after just a few drives to work doing this you will notice a difference. After a month a huge difference. Goal setting tapes, stuff like that can get your mind in the right spot. No obstacle will stop you.

Mandy said...

I find listening to Reggae or something mellow does wonders. I'm an overly neurotic, intense person, so something to soothe me into blissful positively works well! Everyone needs something to help them put on their game face

Steven Nicolle said...

Mandy...that is a great view I never thought of. If you are already intense something relaxing can have a positive effect too rather than the get up and go tape.