Lookin' Good at 58

Thursday, September 20, 2012

25 Chapters and Counting

As most of you know I am not blogging so much but writing a story of what I did and where I went between the years of 1979 to 1996.

Well today I hit Chapter 25 and I am only halfway into 1990 so I think I have about 15 more chapters at least before I hit the May 1996 ending.

Each week a chapter goes out of about 3-4 pages. If you would like to subscribe you can do that in the box on the right and if you have any difficulties you can email me and I will add your name to the mail out each week. Just remember when you do subscribe you will get a confirmation email to click on so that you can confirm you really want to receive the email. This is the way we know you really want it and someone else didn't just put your email address in.

I cannot promise you will be that interested in it. You may get one chapter and say that is enough and that is okay but if you read it and like it I can forward on to you the other chapters that came out before if you wish.

It is just the fact that people are reading this each week that keeps me doing this and getting the story done.

Thanks for reading to those who do.

1 comment:

fati said...

-The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
http://free-make-up.blogspot.com