Lookin' Good at 58

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day is Over

Now is the time of year to relax a bit. Sure there is Father's Day which is not as big as yesterday. There are a couple of summer holidays as well but everyone is out barbecuing.

The bartending course is in full swing. I am working and teaching 6 nights a week. But on June 30th the last day of school I am taking two weeks off. Going to enjoy that when it comes. It is not far away.

My son Adam won a spelling bee contest in Dufferin County. Both of my boys are having their piano exam next week. One is at Level 4 and the other at Level 1. Tomas my younger one is having his birthday next Sunday. He will be eight.

The weather is getting warmer and I have relatives coming over from Iceland who will be staying for a month and a half. So it is shaping up to be a great summer.

Oh yeah and the job is going good too and my wife is happy where she works. That is a bonus.

Not posting much but the story continues each Friday.

No comments: