Lookin' Good at 58

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Good Reason To Resume The Newsletter

As I have mentioned on numerous occasions I am trying to write something down with regards to my future book. However I am having a difficult time staying focused but I have thought of a good idea.

I realize that no one is going to make me write this book unless I create some accountability. In other words have people review what I have written and perhaps give me some feedback along the way.

So each week rather than write about customer service , wines , and drinks I am going to write a chapter and paste it into the newsletter each week.

That is the one you subscribe to at right of this post by entering your email.

What I hope to do is do a book that not only talks about my experiences in the restaurant industry but some stuff outside the industry that took place along the way. Some disappointments , struggles , and good times along the way.

Some serendipitous things as well.

For those of you who are already subscribed to the weekly newsletter I hope you will stay on and for those of you who would like to join just go ahead and subscribe.

Just note that there will be an email sent back to you to reconfirm so that you are indeed the person who wants to receive the weekly story. Make sure you reconfirm by replying or you will not receive it. This is to avoid spam.

The reason I will not put it into the blog is I want this to go out to people who are only interested in getting the story.

The first one is going out on the 23rd. For those of you who have read some or familiar with my story there will probably be some additions put into it as I try to make it more personal.

6 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Okey dokey. I haven't signed up before because I was worried about spam and a lot of ads, but if you promise. . .you know I love your stories.

Good luck.

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom...make sure you opt-in with the email to your inbox. If you don't you will not get it.

SkippyMom said...

I did and the email never showed up. What's up? Is my spam filter too high, I wonder.

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom...I will see to it you receive the weekly story. You may receive an email again just delete it and I will do it manually.

johnny Out said...

ahah i can share some :)

Steven Nicolle said...

Johnny Out...I am sure you can. Especially in China.