Lookin' Good at 58

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year Goals

I would like to save a bit more money. Cut down on needless expense and save for a holiday in July and maybe a trip to Iceland next Christmas and New Year. Keep the credit card to near zero.

Try to eat some good food and take a vitamin each day. Keep the hammer down and try to make a bit more money than last year. We were $3,000 short from the year before. If we can make that back we will be able to do the above things.

The economy is a bit of a drag right now but I work in a busy restaurant. The busiest anywhere. I am lucky for that.

If you work in a restaurant where there are a lot of bodies filling the chairs that is a good thing. Hopefully too the bartending will start up again in a couple of weeks.

The kids are in piano and karate so that should keep them busy.

I am finally at the end of this cold or flu or whatever it was. Now I just have an infected eye so I am taking drops for that.

C'mon Spring......

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Sounds like a good plan & one you can definitely do Steven. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the chairs stay filled. :)

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom...it is doable. Just have to keep it going.