Tuesday, November 29, 2011
1. Sancerre from the Loire Valley is of the Sauvignon Blanc grape variety. What is the cheese that is the classic food pairing with this wine?
2. What is the name of the apple brandy that comes from Normandy France?
3. What is the region in Italy that is home to the grape variety Sangiovese?
4. What is the name of the egg based liqueur that originates from the Netherlands?
5. What are the liquor ingredients that go into a Stinger cocktail?
If you like doing quizzes that are not too difficult subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
The next one is due out later tomorrow.
Radio talk show host of "The Hospitality Industry News Network" and author of "You Only Live Once" about his early years traveling around and working on ships and foreign countries Steven blogs about his thoughts on the restaurant industry as he sees it today.
Check out his web site at www.stevennicolle.com for more information.