Lookin' Good at 58

Friday, September 16, 2011

Just Before the 21st Minute

Have a look if you missed it. My two minutes of notoriety captured on the television last night. The full episode is available to watch. Not sure if it is yet available outside Canada because it might be shown in the States later. In that case they may have put a block on it.

My kids got a kick out of it and I received a supportive nod from my wife. That is pretty much all that matters.

I thought for the brief appearance I had it was good. I mean to be on a show when I guess they could have picked any other waiter was pretty cool.

Then again there was Waiterrant on there too who used to be a waiter but now he just writes best selling books on waiting on tables and tipping. Hey maybe he is onto something...No kidding!

No comments: