Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Here is the Write-Up Preview of the Customer Service Documentary I Played a Small Role

Here is a shot of me when I took part in the service documentary. I haven't seen it but I understand I am on the 19th minute of the show. My appearance is not very long. Waiterrant is also on it and that is what the reference to the blog in the preview is all about.
From what I see on the page there are many participants so don't miss the 19th minute ( did I already mention that) because I heard I am only on for about two minutes in all.
I am apparently paid a compliment during my appearance. I will be definitely taping the show which will be on the doczone cbc archives for at least the next few years.
I have experienced a lot of things in my life but to be on nationwide television is going to be something to talk about for a while anyway.

2 comments:

The Jaded Waiter said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Steven Nicolle said...

The Jaded Waiter...thanks.It should be a hoot.