Sunday, July 17, 2011
The Top 10 Reasons I am Much Better Now Where I Work Compared to Where I Used to Work
2. I had fun at the beach today with my family.
3. My wife is happy at her job.
4. I am planning what fun things we are going to do the rest of the summer.
5. My kids are going to have a fun summer.
6. I am going to have a fun summer.
7. When I work I will enjoy it.
8. I feel very thankful for having the opportunity to come back to people who actually say they are happy to see me back.
9. My personal values still are more important than material things.
and 10 I must be better cause I am already planning next year's vacation.
Radio talk show host of "The Hospitality Industry News Network" and author of "You Only Live Once" about his early years traveling around and working on ships and foreign countries Steven blogs about his thoughts on the restaurant industry as he sees it today.
Check out his web site at www.stevennicolle.com for more information.