Lookin' Good at 58

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So Where Is My Chicken Caesar?

The other night I am working and this lady orders a chicken caesar. Twenty minutes later I am still waiting for it.

I can't believe it is not out yet. I go into the kitchen and ask where is my chicken caesar for table 109.

The cook barks back it is already gone and I say no it isn't the lady still hasn't got it yet.

He says it must be out. Then he ask the other cook one foot away if he made the chicken caesar. He says yeah a long time ago. Then the other says where did it go?

He then looks down beside the other cook and notices the chicken caesar.

It had been sitting there all that time and he forgot to put it up on the pass so it could be delivered!

It is right beside him made and he forgets to put it up on the pass!

Unbelieveable...........

4 comments:

Flippingtables said...

Oh boy! I deal with negligent cooks constantly! Ever sell something that was supposed to be 86-ed hours before? My post today talks about just that! I've enjoyed following your blog. Slante'

Steven Nicolle said...

Flippingtables...yes I have in this restaurant! Slante to you as well and as long as the money keeps coming in.....

The Jaded Waiter said...

That kind of stuff drives me nuts! I feel both of your pains and have been compelled by your posts on the subject to add my own perspective to the mix.

http://www.thejadedwaiter.com/?p=540

Steven Nicolle said...

The Jaded Waiter....I know and I want to check out your site. It is just I worked till close last night and then breakfast till lunch this morning. Taking the time to say hello to my family again.