Lookin' Good at 58

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Served 108 People Tonight

Today my shift was from 11:30 to 8 in the evening. I didn't lift my head to look at the clock till it reached 7:00PM. A full 7.5 hours after I started.

Now there was a reason. It was real busy. My read showed that I served 108 people but really it was more like 115 people cause a two top became a 10 top. I did 51 tables in a 10 table section.

I walked out after $1911 in net sales with $272 after tipping out $40. So I just squeaked over $300 in tips.

Although I will be changing restaurants next Saturday in another terminal it will be evenings and if this is any indication on how busy it will be I just want to make sure I load up on carbs before I go in.

I don't think two glasses of water over 8 hours will be sufficient enough to keep my energy level high.

Tonight was something else.....

No comments: