Lookin' Good at 58

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Legs are Kind of Rubbery Today

It is nice to be off today. I had to get a shift change to teach my Bartending course last night so in order to get it I worked Sunday night from 2:30 to 11:00 then got home and worked the next morning from 5:30 to 2:00.

When I got into bed last night after doing the bartending from 7-10:00 my legs felt like they were floating on air.

The good news is I have Mondays off from here on in to teach the course. My days off will be split up at work which will actually be better. It should be easier to switch a day here and there with someone else I figure.

On top of that on May 7th I head to another restaurant in the other terminal to work evenings only. At least the good thing is the money will be better and I can relax in the morning rather than wake up at the crack of 4AM.

The lack of posting anything on my blog can be due to a little tiredness.

Hey at least the money is coming in. And to get that Monday night off at least indicates that the company sees some reason to keep me. I have made a good impression.

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Bravo Steve. Glad it is all working out for you! :)

English tips said...

I was tired and I also need a week off, this days I've been worked a lot guiding people on tour. Thanks a lot for sharing your daily routine with us, dear Steve. Greetings of Carlos from Brazil

Steven Nicolle said...

English tips...thanks Carlos and greetings as well from Canada.

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom....it is so far. Thanks and I hope you all had a good Easter.