Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Movember

I am growing a moustache this month to raise funds to fight and find a cure for prostrate cancer. My goal is $500.

To see my moustache after 2 full days go check out the website where you can also donate. All I am asking is you give $2 or $5 toward the cause.

I will be posting frequent updates and pictures as the month goes by.

Click on the title to go directly to the site and thank you in advance for taking an interest and to those of you who donated a little bit.

6 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I will definitely put the number on the check and mail it Friday. [We are in for $10]

I tried to go over to see your pic' - but it wouldn't let me in. You need a password and such. Do I have to sign up I wonder - so worth it to see you with a 'stache.

Hope you have a successful fundraising month.

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom...thank you for that. Man I am not a geek at all when it comes to this but I think this time when you click the title you should see the stache. Thank you again for the donation. I am going to bed for some rest and check again in the morning.

SkippyMom said...

Cool this time it worked. Looking good.

Do I need to send $10 CAN or can it be USD? Want to make sure I do this right.

[And I think I can look up the exchange rate if need be if I can send USD. Yes. I am a woman. I know how to make this difficult. lol.]

Steven Nicolle said...

SkippyMom...you can send US Dollars no problem. You will be issued a tax receipt as well but it will be in Canadian dollars. Thank you again for donating and also for giving me a heads up on the link. I will do this again with updates on moustache asking others to contribute since when they tried the link it must not have worked for them either.

Anonymous said...

You mean prostate cancer don't you? Prostrate means face down. Jeesh, no wonder you're a 50 something year old waiter instead of someone with a real career.

Steven Nicolle said...

Anonymous...just checkin' to see if you were paying attention. So how much are you going to give?????