Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some More Drink Recipes

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting some drink recipes that I need to know. Here are a few of them today and next week will post some more.

French Martini

1 oz Vodka
1 oz Chambord
1 oz Cranberry Juice
Serve on ice with 3 raspberries

Lychee Martini

3/4 oz Vodka
1 oz Lychee Liquor
1/4 oz Chambord
2 squeezed lime wedges
Serve on ice with 2 skewered lychees

Lemon Meringue

1 oz Limoncello
1 oz Galliano
2 oz Pineapple Juice
Served on ice with a lemon twist

Forbidden Fruit

1 oz Absolut Citron Vodka
1/2 oz Chambord
1/2 oz Pomagranate Liquor
2 oz Cranberry Juice
2 juices of squeezed lime wedges
Served on ice with a strawberry flavoured rim glass. That is just sugar and strawberry flavour.

Those are the four this week.

By the way I would like to thank Marta over at www.howrc.com for having me as a guest waiter on her awesome blog. She knows her stuff so please take a look at what she has to say. She is full of great insight.

6 comments:

Miss G said...

Hehe... after reading this post I definitely realized that I work at the same chain of restaurants as you. Glad to hear that you also enjoy working there. I've been at my respective store (well, stores - we just built a new one!) for 5+ years now... and I'm only 20! Even though I have a "big kid" job now, I still can't seem to leave serving - it's fun for the most part and the money is just too easy to give up! Thanks for the drink review, that will come in handy. :)

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Miss G...ha and you have already been 5 years and you are only 20. Wow! Where are you?

teleburst said...

It's funny, in the States, cranberry juice is usually replaced by pineapple juice.

Miss G said...

Yup, the evil place has eaten away a quarter of my life! I'm in western Canada, at one of the only two locations in the province... I think I've sufficiently given myself away with that!

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Teleburst...cranberry is in everything up here. Maybe cause it is close to a warmer climate , who knows?

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Miss G...okay I guess I know where it is.