Lookin' Good at 58

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog List

I honestly after 3 days off now and 4 out of the last 5 cannot think of anything to write about so I am not going to.

Instead click on some new links I have posted on the right hand side of the blog and check out some of their stories. They are sure to entertain and give you some reason for thought. I noticed I am up to 50 followers which I am very appreciative. That is quite a milestone that a while ago never thought would occur.

Many thanks for your comments and viewing. Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Banquet Manager said...

I feel your pain buddy. Happens to the best of us.

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Banquet Manager...you know when you don't work it is hard to think of something to say. I have been grasping as of late.

AZWaitress said...

I was feeling the same way this entire week...nothing to write. It's ok to not write sometimes :)

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

AZ...I think it is okay too. Thanks for that.