Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nice For a Change

Went in tonight and found out I was sharing a party of 25 with another waiter. It was one bill which was nice and it was a company I served before at another restaurant.

When they started to order a whole bunch of appetizers for the tables I knew this was going to be a good one.

Anyway when all said and done there was 21 people and their total bill was $1,287 and they left a $230 tip. After tip out and splitting the remainder it was $95 each. Had a couple of other good tables so all together walked out with $162.

It felt good for a change to make some decent income. I think that table tonight of $230 is probably the best tipping table all month. Have had a good couple of nights this week so far.

Hope it keeps up.

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I hope the momentum stays with you through the new year - seems maybe people are loosening their purse strings a bit the closer we come to Christmas.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that tomorrow is even better. You and the family deserve it.

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

SkippyMom...I hope so too but anyway I have a nice 5 days off next week and we will be okay. I am going to enjoy the festive time. Wishing yours' the best too!

BB said...

Yay! good for you!!

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

BB...it was good. Thanks.