Lookin' Good at 58

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well with all the stuff I still have to get done today and heading off to work mid afternoon I just want to wish everyone a great Christmas out there. In the past year I have made a lot of new friends out there in blog land and looking forward to meeting more in 2010.

My hope is I am cut early before idiot couple walks in and sits there all night. I heard they are coming and requesting me. This time I will just tell them I gotta play Santa at home. I am not serving these headgames tonight but if I do you know that my first post on the 27th will be about them.

The quiz that is usually scheduled for Thursdays will not be today or next week. Maybe in the New Year I will think of something different to do on Thursdays.

In the meantime , Merry Xmas everyone!

7 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Wishing you, Soley and the boys a very Merry Christmas. I will say a prayer that they don't come in tonight. Good luck.

LW said...

Happy holidays to you and your family!

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

LW...thank you and yours' too! Hope you get some days off to enjoy it. Take care.

ranting chef said...

Merry Christmas Steve and family from down under. Sorry I missed the quiz last week, I was having an air-conditioner installed.
All the best and great things in the new year.

BB said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time with your family!

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Ranting Chef..I know it is the 25th already but I want to wish you Merry Xmas to you and your family. It is 1 Am as I am writing this and I have had a few nips of whiskey and enjoying the next two days off. Have a great one and talk with you soon. Take care.

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

BB...I will and thank you. You do the same , you deserve it! Take care.