Thursday, November 26, 2009
1. Omelet Rossini is with sauteed goose liver and truffles.
2. The Mousseline sauce is with added whip cream at the end to your Hollandaise.
3. The Maltaise sauce is with your orange juice and blanched zest of orange peel as a garnish added to your Hollandaise sauce.
4. Paner is of course to coat with bread crumbs.
5. I have 140F or 60C the minimum temperature at which food must be cooked and held at before service. 165F or 74C if it is reheated. I might hear back from you on this one.
Have a good week!
Radio talk show host of "The Hospitality Industry News Network" and author of "You Only Live Once" about his early years traveling around and working on ships and foreign countries Steven blogs about his thoughts on the restaurant industry as he sees it today.
Check out his web site at www.stevennicolle.com for more information.