Thursday, October 22, 2009
How Did You Do?
1. Sbrinz comes from Switzerland.
2. Palombe is what a wood pigeon is called in Southwestern France.
3. Grape varietals are only found on French wines coming from the region of Alsace.
4. That orange - red fruit the size of a cherry is the rowanberry.
5. Sauce Bercy is commonly referred to as shallot butter. The answer was shallot.
Till next time.....
Radio talk show host of "The Hospitality Industry News Network" and author of "You Only Live Once" about his early years traveling around and working on ships and foreign countries Steven blogs about his thoughts on the restaurant industry as he sees it today.
Check out his web site at www.stevennicolle.com for more information.