Wednesday, July 22, 2009
1. This wasn't an easy one but the mammal that makes a good venison and found in the mountainous regions of the southern alps and Pyrenees of Southern France and northern Spain is called Chamois.
2. A la printaniere means spring vegetables usually prepared by tossing in butter.
3. The tobacco leaf on the nose usually is a good indicator the grape variety is a Cabernet Franc.
4. Green bell pepper is a good indicator that the grape variety is a Cabernet Sauvignon.
5. Mount Gay rum's home is that of Barbados.
There you go! Thanks for playing.
Radio talk show host of "The Hospitality Industry News Network" and author of "You Only Live Once" about his early years traveling around and working on ships and foreign countries Steven blogs about his thoughts on the restaurant industry as he sees it today.
Check out his web site at www.stevennicolle.com for more information.