Tuesday, June 16, 2009
1. What is the garnish for the Gibson Cocktail?
2. When taking out a cork from the wine bottle what is the bottom of the cork called that has been soaking in the wine while it has been laying down?
3. Marrons in French pastry are used quite often. What does marron mean?
4. Cassis to make Kir is what flavour liqueur?
5. To make a really good Manhattan cocktail it is always better to add a couple of drops of this in the finished cocktail then stir. What is it you add?
Answers later tonight.
Radio talk show host of "The Hospitality Industry News Network" and author of "You Only Live Once" about his early years traveling around and working on ships and foreign countries Steven blogs about his thoughts on the restaurant industry as he sees it today.
Check out his web site at www.stevennicolle.com for more information.