Lookin' Good at 58

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Drink of the Week

The other day at bar tending class I made a drink that I thought was quite delicious so I will pass it on. By the way I am wondering if out in blog land you would like to see two quizzes a week. They seem to be pretty popular. Any feed back is welcome.

Monkey's Lunch

1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Creme de Bananes
2 oz 10% Cream
Shake with ice then strain into a cocktail glass.

Drink it like that with no garnish needed. I think you will like this one.

8 comments:

James Mortimer said...

Yum.

Not a hard knock your face off drink, but a scuttle delicious one to have with some ice cream.

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

James...oh yah ice cream.Just watch our waistline grow...

SkippyMom said...

I love the name! Sounds delicious.

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

SkippyMom...it is.I was taken aback the other day in class.

Manuel said...

oh my......but damn it we don't stock Kahlua any more......!

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Cute name! Another one I will have to try! Keep them coming. I am enjoying this:)

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Chris..okay I will keep them coming.

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Manuel...Tia Maria should work. Before Kahlua there was Tia Maria also a coffee liqueur.Before Kahlua your Black Russians were all made with Tia Maria which actually I prefer with one.