Lookin' Good at 58

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Good Night Tonight

Tonight was a good night.

I opened at 3 PM and had a 4 table section. Three deuces and a four top.

My sales were $1490 and I did 38 covers over 17 tables.
My tip out was $52 and I walked out with $247 at 9:15.

What am I nuts to change jobs!!! I am off tomorrow and my two week paycheque is for 38 hours.

It is February and there was a snowstorm tonight and the place was packed. I think I should stick around and not move anywhere.

4 comments:

Manuel said...

we got a smacking all weekend..best tips in ages.....shattered now though.....but worth it.....

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Manuel..aren't you glad we are waiters and able to make money in these times when other unfortunate ones are losing their jobs. We will always have one.My body sometimes feels like a sack of potatoes but I just need a little more time to recoup to get over it.

Don said...

Sounds like you're doing well, but then, people who work hard usually do! ;)

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Don...between waiting on tables and teaching bartending things couldn't be better. Both time and money wise.Just want to keep it rolling Don.