Lookin' Good at 58

Friday, November 14, 2008

A Nice Compliment

The other day my wife is talking to her Mom in Iceland who just went to a seance and this seer who is supposed to be pretty good got my mother-in-law in touch with her dead relatives and all that which is pretty cool. But the one thing this seer said was that my wife and I are going to have another baby.

Now my mother-in-law is a great believer in this person and she is convinced that we are going to have another one. This seer has been right before on other things.My wife and I do not want another one let's get that straight.

So tonight some co-workers were talking about babies and kids and all when I joined in and told them that family in Iceland went to see a seer ( psychic I guess ) and predicted that we are going to have another one. Everyone laughed and one person said , well do you want to have another one , to which I immediately replied that I will be 56 years old when it is kindergarten time for pete's sake. No way!

To which one replied when asked about my age , " No way you don't look over 40!"

A nice compliment..........

No comments: