Lookin' Good at 58

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tomorrow is a New Day

Just a quick blog to mention that tomorrow in Peterborough I will be speaking to about 70 seniors at Leisure n Living about my forays internationally while working in the Hospitality Industry. Basically I could say that I lived out of a suitcase for 10 years from 1986 to 1996 while working in Western Canada , England , Switzerland , and the cruise ship which went everywhere.

So I am hoping that this experience could lead to some more down the road. Who knows maybe more paid public speaking and less labor in the restaurant in the future. That would be cool.

I am going to finish it off with a bang with me doing Gene Kelly's " Singin' in the Rain " that I have on tape from when I did the song on the crew show. That should definitely bring back memories for the group.

Tomorrow night when I get back will make a post to tell you how it went.

2 comments:

Manuel said...

we should swap lives for a while.....! best of luck with that

Waiter Extraordinaire said...

Manuel..thanks