Lookin' Good at 58

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Book


There is nothing that is more exciting than putting your own story out there for other people to see.In this book of which I am co-author I have my story on how I got started in this crazy Hospitality Industry when I was 20 years of age and worked and traveled almost everywhere for close to 30 years.The title of my story is "From Waiting on Tables to Traveling the World." I've worked on cruise ships , out in Western Canada , England , Switzerland , Montreal and Toronto.
Now I am settled down now , happily married and raising two boys 6 and 4 years old.
My life is always good and fun.Even on my holidays I get to go to Iceland where my wife is from.
The title of the Book is entitled " Wake Up..Live the Life You Love - Living in Abundance." For those of you interested in reading on how 50 people live abundant lives you can order the book from me postage , taxes , all included for $20.00. Some notable co-authors include Anthony Robbins , Wayne Dwyer , and Michael Beckwith.

No comments: